Please help us spread the word by sharing this page! You can also share our flyer online or download it in 4×6″ printable format and spread it in your community!
- Know your voting rights – Use this resource as a guide to know what rights you have as a voter
- Check your registration – Check to see if you are already registered
- Register to vote – It takes only a few minutes and most states allow you to do it online for free!
- Registration deadlines – Find your state’s voter registration deadline. Make sure to register before it!
- Find your polling place – Don’t know where to go to vote? Use this resource to help you find it
- Get your absentee ballot – You can request an absentee ballot if you are unable to vote in person on election day
- Get election reminder – Get reminders of when and what you need to vote
- Pledge to register – Under 18? Get a text message on your 18th birthday!
Many people wonder “can I vote with a felony conviction?” and assume the laws have restricted their rights. But that’s not true! While many states have some restriction on felon voting rights, most states restore the right to vote to citizens after they complete their sentences. In fact, up to 18 million Americans with past convictions can vote RIGHT NOW – they just don’t know it – because the felony disenfranchisement laws in every state can be confusing.
With the help of this website, you will no longer have to wonder whether you have the right to vote and will no longer have to ask, “can I restore my right to vote?”