It only takes minutes to call your U.S. representative and senators and urge them to help. Two switchboards in Washington connect you to any U.S. legislator.

Call Your Representative in the House: 202-225-3121

  • Ask to be connected to your representative

Call Your Senators: 202-224-3121

  • Ask to be connected to your senators

You can also find out who your representative and senators are online and contact them directly: