Suggested Action Items to Fight Against Structural Racism
1) Organize a peaceful protest rally in your city
2) Participate peacefully in other protest rallies
3) Hold a webinar on the current issue.
4) Develop a coalition and partnership with local Afro-American Imams / Masajid, other minority groups; Poor People’s Campaign, Black Live Matter, Dream Defenders for rallies and webinars
5) Day of Outrage on Friday, June 5th. Contact Imams to give khutba on police brutality and structural racism in America
6) Organize a Billboards Campaign on this issue
7) Please sign and share with all of your contacts the CSJ petition, Justice For Floyd: http://ICNACSJ.org/justiceforFloyd
8) If you are on Twitter, please click the link to join our WhatsApp group for an effective Twitter Campaign, a struggle for the establishment of Social Justice: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HstZOA6gAw1DKyYZv8st6I
9) Actively use the social media platform
10) Read, share and distribute the CSJ two-page flyer, “More Than A Hashtag Movement’’
11) Contact ICNA CSJ office, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.icnacsj.org/racism for any suggestions, information, and material.
12) Develop and Implement any new and unique initiative at your local level. It will be great, insha’Allah.
13) Create your chapter webpage on ICNACSJ.ORG.
14) Always make du’a for the victims, their families, acceptance of the ICNA CSJ efforts, and the wellbeing of the American society. May Allah swt grant us the strength to stand up for justice, a’meen.