SUPPORTING MUSLIM PRISONERS.
PRAYER. KNOWLEDGE. RESOURCES.
MPSP Generic Seeking Volunteer Flyer [Download]
MPSP Card [Download]
MPSP Standing Banner [Download]
MPSP Introduction PowerPoint Presentation [Link]
Establish Dhul Hijjah/Eidul Adha at Prison Calendars PowderPoint Presentation [Link]
Generic New Muslim Certificate [Download]
DMV Masajid and Organization Information [Link]
MPSP Generic Event Flyer Example [Download]
Dawah Pamphlets [Website]
MPSP Fundraising Flyer [Download]
- Furqaan Project [click to go to website] [click to go to bookstore] generously provides free Qur’an soft cover copies for our facilities and gives us discounts on equipment and supplies. Address: 519 E. Briarcliff Rd., 1st Floor Bolingbrook, IL 60440. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending the email, ensure you cc: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in email the following information: Where the books are going, Estimate number of people who will use the books, Shipping address and name of person the package is addressed to, and Email and phone of person receiving package. Please direct Furqaan to send invoice to ICNA Foundation for Social Justice at email@example.com address: 1952 Gallows Road Suite 102 Vienna, VA 22182. Other discounts include: 20% discount off the retail price of any books, 50% discount on dawah brochures on orders of 100 or more, 35% discount on Smooth Foam Sajda prayer mats- promo code “IMPSP”.
- Khan El-Khalili (VA) Address: 5826 Seminary Rd, Falls Church, VA 22041; ph: (703) 671-1286. 25% discount on all items, use phone number 703) 679-8994 for discount
- International Islamic Publishing House (IIPH) Bookstore [click to go to website]. POC: Mohammed Haider, phone: 919-264-9947. Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, exclusive distributor of International Islamic Publishing House (IIPH) located in Riyadh, KSA. Amazon bookstore called “Good Islamic Books”.
- Kube Publishing [click to go to website]. 25-50% off on most items.
Allah Says: And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided. (Qur’an 3:103)
If you have any issues or wish to file a complaint, please contact ICNA CSJ firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
You must be authorized by ICNA CSJ for reimbursement prior to requesting reimbursement. You can get authorization by joining our project.
- Your Full name
- Your home/mail Address
- Your phone number
- Purpose of reimbursement (what did you do or buy)
- Amount you wish to be reimbursed
- You must provide receipt if you have bought any equipment or supplies
Join by computer: https://hello.freeconference.com/conf/call/5829619
Or by phone: United States (712) 832-8330, Access Code: 582 9619
Email Signature Template
When communicating with anyone outside of our internal MPSP team, you should have your signature in all email. Please see below for email signature template. Be sure to change the template to your name (mandatory) and to your cell number (optional).
Muslim Prisoners Support Project (MPSP)
Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)
Council for Social Justice (CSJ)
1952 Gallows Road Suite 102 | Vienna, VA 22182
o: (703) 679-8994| e: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.icnacsj.org